Sunday, July 15, 2012

Journal Entry...


As I am sitting quietly waiting to leave for Church, I am praising the Lord that this time next Sunday, our Partnership Team will be worshiping the Lord with our brothers and sisters of Gikomero!  It is hard to believe that after 6 months of preparation, the time is drawing near to be departing for Rwanda.  My heart is overflowing with gratitude at the goodness and faithfulness of our Lord to meet all the financial needs for our trip through many of His generous servants.  We have also been provided mighty prayer warriors.  I have much to be grateful for this morning!   Our team verse is Isaiah 55:10-11.  The promise of God succeeding in things which he puposes according His will has already been evident and I am excited to witness what He is going to accomplish on our trip as we build relationships with our brothers and sisters of Rwanda.  Please pray our team verse for us daily, thank you.
For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the things for which I sent it.  Isaiah 55:10-11
All praise and glory be to God, His steadfast love endures forever!  Thanks be to God!
Your friend in Christ,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment